Skip to main content
2800 E. Enterprise Ave, Suite 333, Appleton, WI 54913 | (608) 234-4009
by Wisconsin Registered Agent LLC

Certificate of Authority – Wisconsin LLC

Foreign Wisconsin Limited Liability Company

If you have an LLC based outside of Wisconsin and you want to operate in Wisconsin, you will need to register your LLC as a Wisconsin foreign LLC. Once filed, the State returns a filed certificate of authority from the Wisconsin Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

As your registered agent, we can register your out of state LLC in Wisconsin for the state filing fee plus $100.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just sign up with us as your registered agent in Wisconsin. All Foreign Wisconsin LLCs will require a registered agent. You can have this service from us for $49 a year.

After you sign up for our Wisconsin registered agent service, you will be logged into your online account where you’ll find the Wisconsin foreign LLC form you file with the Wisconsin Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

After looking at the resources we include in your client account, if you do not want to actually do the filing yourself, you can click on the add services tab in your client account, and let us file the paperwork for you for the state filing fees plus $100. We also will obtain the correct documents from the home state of your LLC organization that we need to properly register you in the State of Wisconsin.